Constructions

Sort by Relevance | Recent | Rating

111 Logo of Tatatiscon
http://www.tatatiscon.co.in/

Tatatiscon


Tata Steel , formerly known as TISCO and Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited, is the world's seventh largest steel company. It is the largest private sector steel company in India in terms of domestic production.The company was also recognized as the...

Rate this! |  Share comment |  Tell a Friend

112 Logo of Sri Lakshmi Homes
http://www.srilakshimihomes.co

Sri Lakshmi Homes


Sri Lakshmi Homes are not a profit oriented or profit motivated builders. They are not promoting charity but they are keen in building homes at an affordable price giving predominance to strength and stability to our buildings by appointing professio...

Rate this! |  Share comment |  Tell a Friend

113 Logo of HM Tropical Tree
http://www.hmconstructions.com

HM Tropical Tree


HM Tropical Tree - Spread Across 1.5 Acre with 82% open & green space. Your home will truly be one-of-a-kind. Located in the heart of Bangalore is a home with just 18% built-up area. And we have used the other 82% judiciously to give you a home that ...

Rate this! |  Share comment |  Tell a Friend

114 Logo of HM Gladiolus
http://www.hmconstructions.com

HM Gladiolus


M Gladiolus is a home close to Ulsoor Lake and behind Manipal Centre. Built on 1 acre property, the white stunning elevation of this landmark building gives it the elegance and class which anyone would love. With only 2 homes per floor, it assures ma...

Rate this! |  Share comment |  Tell a Friend

115 Logo of Bans The Hotel
http://www.bansc.in/

Bans The Hotel


Bans the Hotel took it shape from the passionate vision of young and energetic management. Bans the Hotel is nestled amidst the picturesque hills and scenic beauty. . The rock creation depicting the old age structures and rich lush green landscapes d...

Rate this! |  Share comment |  Tell a Friend

116 Logo of Edifice Almond Tree
https://edificelabs.com/almond

Edifice Almond Tree


Located at Yelahanka, Almond Tree is a row houses project in Bangalore, comprising of condominiums, villaments and luxury row houses ranging from 2100 SFT to 2700 SFT. 50 such units will dot the beautifully landscaped villa project, spread over 2.15 ...

Rate this! |  Share comment |  Tell a Friend

117 Logo of Karan Group Promoters & Builders
http://www.karangroup.com

Karan Group Promoters & Builders


Karan Group Promoters & Builders specialized in construction and developing real estate, recognize that, ultimately their customers are the best judges. KGPB appreciates the support and love showered by the customers time and again in different proj...

Rate this! |  Share comment |  Tell a Friend

118 Logo of Prestige Estates Projects Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.prestigeconstructio

Prestige Estates Projects Pvt. Ltd.


Prestige Estates Projects (P) Ltd. is synonymous with quality and style. Considered one of the best real estate developers of Bangalore, we justly deserve our laurels. The Prestige Group has always believed in giving more than the best to their custo...

Rate this! |  Share comment |  Tell a Friend

119 Logo of Rajkumar Constructions Ltd.
http://www.rcons.in/

Rajkumar Constructions Ltd.


MR.C.S.S. Rajah and MR.A.Ramesh kumaar are the promoters and founder Directors of the company Rajkumar Constructions Ltd. The company has completed works to the tune of several lakhs sqft in the past 19 years. And if capitalized the value of the work...

Rate this! |  Share comment |  Tell a Friend

120 Logo of Surya Global Realtors Limited.
http://www.suryarealtors.com

Surya Global Realtors Limited.


Surya Global Realtors is one of the leading real estate company in the country.We also provide expert and specialized services like property consultation and management services, Land Identification, Realty Surveys, facilitating conceptualization to ...

Rate this! |  Share comment |  Tell a Friend

Tell us what we're missing!
 




©2007 Antya Web Private Ltd.